Sunday 8 October 2017

Back to Bristol





Top- Australia | Jumpsuit- Top | Shoes-ASOS | Food- Primrose cafe and Bistro

Last week me and my Mum visited my favourite city in the UK, Bristol.
We spent most of our day in the lovely suburb of Clifton. Despite it being very close to the city centre, it feels like it is tucked away from the hustle and bustle. The coloured houses have now become somewhat iconic to Bristol so we decided to take a couple of photos.

I fell in love with this jumpsuit so much that I actually have it in two colours, the charcoal and a khaki. I just wish the months weren't getting colder so I could wear it more. I love pairing this jumpsuit with my vans for a more casual look. I am also upset that I have only just bought these sandals. All summer I have been after the perfect pair. I found them in September... typical. They are perfection, just the right amount of chunk and rope- super comfy too. I have fallen over in them, but I am a clumsy sod!

It's my birthday on Thursday, and I will be over the halfway point. I still don't feel as though I have my life on track at all, I am still feeling in limbo since returning from over two years abroad, I don't know where I want to live or what job I want to do. I remember being at school and thinking 'by the time I am 26 I will be married with Children' I honestly couldn't be further away from either. But I am happy with my life right now. I am excited for what is to come.


Stay Tuned... x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig